We believe in work life balance.
We’re still passionate about work life balance, however our work life balance employer directory no longer exists; but, you can still access some our most popular work life balance articles below.
- The Pros & Cons of Casual Work
- Working From Home Tips
- Managing Personal Relationships Whilst Working From Home
- How To Stay Focused When Working From Home
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- 7 Tips To Determine, Prepare & Request Flexible Working Arrangements
- When Is Your Most Productive Time Of The Day
- Going on Leave? Improve your Leave Request Success
- No Longer Pursuing Interests That Make You Happy?
- Employee Assistance Program EAP Common User Questions
- Stressed Before Going On Leave? Suggestions To Manage Your Workload & Absence
- Tips To Resolve Your Work Life Balance Conflict
- Promote Your Work Life Balance Arrangements!
- Employers: Looking for an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)? Some Things to Consider…
- Employer Concerns with Working from Home
- How Successful Is Your Work Life Balance Program?
- Health, Wellbeing & Other Work Life Balance Employer Ideas
- 4 Work Life Balance Tips for People Managers
- Improve Your Work Life Balance Culture – Tips from Australia’s Leading Work Life Balance Employers
- No or Low Cost Work Life Balance Initiatives
- The Importance of Work Life Balance for Employers
- Manager-Employee Relationship Key to Work Life Balance Success
- Employee Awareness Critical to Work Life Balance Success
We want more people and employers like you to achieve balance. Work life balances means something different for each individual.
Feel free to access some of our most popular work life balance articles from our archive, whether you’re in small business, an employee or employer above.
Our Focus Has Changed
We are now working with small business owners to help them get their lives back. We achieve this by automatically manual/repetitive tasks so they can focus on what they do best and get more time with their family/loved ones.
Click the link for more information on our new Streamline For Success brand.
A number of them still support work life balance/flexibility however we have not personally assessed them for years, therefore we can no longer officially verify they are supporting their staff.
After 10 years in HR, we have moved away from HR/work life balance consulting therefore no longer offer these services. We do offer consulting on business process and automation solutions to save hours and help small businesses scale. For more information check out the link here.
Most probably, we still trade under the name Balancing Australia for our new brand Streamline For Success, contact us here should you have any questions/concerns.